1. Men’s and women’s teams can take part in beach volleyball tournaments of the Plaża Open 2021 series.
2. Applications for the Plaża Open 2021 tournaments as part of the elimination of the Polish championship take place via www.beach.pzps.pl system (both players must be registered and logged in).
3. After logging into the players panel in the www.beach.pzps.pl system, at the “Tournaments” subpage, search for a given tournament from the Plaża Open series.
4. Application for a given tournament is made by one person from the team, and the other is obliged to confirm his participation in the competition.
5. After registering for the tournament, you must pay the tournament entry fee – 50 PLN / team.
6. The entry fee may also be settled at the first day of the tournament until 8:30 am at the Competition Office (black tent at the Plaża Open Village)
7. According to the regulations of Polish Volleyball Federation, each player must have valid health examinations and must have a license of the Polish Volleyball Federation for the 2021 season. Both documents will be verified at the first day of the tournament with the Competition Commissioner.
8. More necessary information and answers to frequently asked questions can be read on the ‘For Participants’ subpage -> FAQ.